Cocoa GPS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone Development Tutorials

John Gyory

Iphone Development Tutorials Empty Iphone Development Tutorials

Post  John Gyory Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

The following are a couple of the sites I have been looking at these past weeks.
    After downloading the iPhone SDK and looking through the program and all the documentation, ive come to realize its pretty tough to make one of these apps.

Luckily enough someone out there has simplified the process of making an app by making a web hybrid app that mimics an iPhone OS app, which is hopefully what we will be doing throughout this semester.

It uses This Library which has the html/css and javascript foundation which we need to build upon to make our app.

This Site explains the process pretty good, and even has a tutorial on the bottom in which he inserts the google maps API and grabs the phone's current location and displays some info on that location.

This is a good start for our project but we will still need to do a lot of research on a couple of languages

Cocoa Touch Framework
    Ruby on Rails
    Javascript

If anyone knows either of these or wants to learn let me know so we can try to figure this all out.
    Im working on some tutorials and hopefully I will have something working by Tuesday.

- John

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 am